We are looking for “Operation Manager” to join our team! If you love working in a fast-paced rewarding environment, then we want to talk to you!
The Operation Manager will manage the Office Operations (including customer service and recruitment team) to achieve the excellent and highest quality of service offering.
These responsibilities include:
Leadership, People Management, Mentoring
- Manage daily operational matters, such as supervise operations staff and recruitment staff
- Identify training needs and conducting training for staff to meet consistent service standards.
- Ensure career development plan is in place for each Associate
- Counsel and provide constructive feedback for poorly performing Associate
- Develop and cultivate leads for the sales pipeline
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the correspondences in department
- Constantly evaluate, develop and provide recommendations on streamlining operations work process to achieve productivity and efficiency
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by superior
- Communicate and cooperate with other Business Units to achieve overall company goals.
- Be accountable for target revenue and performance.
- Designing effective strategies and plans to drive Operations to maximise revenue and profit through customers and clients management.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum 3 years of relevant office experience in managing and have a passion in the service industry and strive to innovate.
- Candidate experience in manage & lead a team of consultants will be added advantage.
- For those without similar experience but currently been a senior promoters, direct sales personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Ambient in indoor/outdoor media experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate will demonstrate a strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on securing new business.
- Experience in advertising/media, strategic marketing and/or consulting is strongly preferred.
- Must be a customer-focused leader with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Required skill(s): Good communication, Selling Skills, Customer Service Oriented.
We welcome all qualified candidate, those with lesser experience may be considered for an Office Supervisor role instead.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed CVs stating your salary expectations and availability.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Contact Us @ 63232171