We are looking for “Marketing Cum Project Coordinator” to join our team! If you love working in a fast-paced rewarding environment, then we want to talk to you!
- Systems in Marketing (Events/Roadshows)
- Sales training and team leadership
- People development and management
- Leading in marketing campaign management and development
- Quality Control, Project/Sales management and Client relationship
- Excellent Communication Skills Perform administrative duties such as attending and receiving customers, answering phone calls, filing, office maintenance
- Handle all general office administrative functions
- Coordinate day-to-day staff operations and maintain records
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Limitless initiative, drive and maturity
- At least an O levels or Diploma
- Willing to multi-task and meticulous with work
- Effectively bilingual
- Excellent spoken communication skills
- Dynamic personality
- Enjoy working with new people
- Training will be provided
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed CVs stating your salary expectations and availability.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Contact Us @ 63232171